Re: [tor-talk] force apt-get & yum updates through tor? - don't use polipo

On Mon, Jan 19, 2015 at 1:37 PM, coderman <coderman@gmail.com> wrote:
> don't use polipo, it has trouble with very large downloads.

Ack, and with handling parallel loads, as in it leaves tcp states
open and locks itself up. Maybe that's been fixed since I last
tested/commented/reported, don't know. Development seems
to have rebooted a bit so if someone needs a fix they might have
luck. Back then I chose below...