Re: [tor-talk] Deep Web Business Models

Interesting reading, although I couldn't help but facepalm when seeing someone involved in investment write the following

> Perhaps the answer is to have the best product and user experience

Well... yes.

One thing that he observes, and I definitely agree with, is that the markets have shown that simply building a good reputation by serving your customers well can lead to a lot of business. There's no need for monitoring a customer's every move in order to try and predict their desires - sell something people want, and have a track record of meeting expectations and customers will come.

Longer term, it'll definitely be a good thing if something other than arrests comes from outside scrutiny of the various marketplaces.