Re: [tor-talk] ISP CenturyLink Blocking Tor?

I have had CenturyLink phone service for over 28 years. I had their DSL for much of that time but I ended up suing them for not delivering on our basic contracted plan. Century Link is nearly impossible to contact. I took me 2 years of phone calls and on-line forms to get caller ID. If anyone can penetrate their personnel firewall, please disclose to this group. In most on my dealings, CenturyLink was too under-employed to respond to my requests.