Re: [tor-talk] TBB visited links color

Not sure if sites could detect / query the color specified & see that it isn't the default purple?

I'm not sure if it's at all related to why TBB wasn''t changing the colour, but a while back there was a bit of JS released used essentially tried to map your browser history out by including a huge number of links and then checking what colour they were - http://www.theregister.co.uk/2010/12/03/browser_history_sniffing/