Re: [tor-talk] Why corrupt government officials are strongly opposed to this Tor project (a Gestapo government run amok!)

Please do pay attention to the terms you are using.

> A theory is a part of the scientific trajectory. What you are debating
> is a speculation at best, a delirium at least.

Whilst I agree with you, I think it's reasonable to say that a lot of conspiracy theories wander into that bracket. You're correct though, in that a 'theory' does require rationality.

Got a big grin from me. anyway

On Thu, Mar 5, 2015 at 1:00 PM, Lara <lara.tor@emails.veryspeedy.net> wrote:
Ben Tasker:
> Because in the absence of evidence, it is just that - a conspiracy
> theory. You're asserting that Fox and the Govt (or at least some of
> it's agencies) are conspiring, but have provided no real no evidence
> to support it, hence theory.

Please do pay attention to the terms you are using.

A theory is a part of the scientific trajectory. What you are debating
is a speculation at best, a delirium at least.

The Theory of Evolution is a theory.

The ghost of my grand-grand-father protects me from the evil eye is not
a theory. Although I can prove that while that evil aunt was looking at
me a truck passed by and the portrait of my ancestor fell from the wall
thus breaking the witch's spell.

First there were evil spirits. Than the evil spirits got condensed into
one virtually omnipresent pure evil spirit called Satan. Recently you
have mysterious aliens. Now because of the low quality propaganda,
dubbed as information, the same old sickness turns into this paralyzing
fear of surveillance.