[tor-talk] The "StrictNodes 0" will disappeared from my torrc when I do some change on the setting using vidalia.

Hi all,

I use vidalia 0.2.20 and tor 0.2.4.24.  I found a strange issue, I describe
it as follows:

In my torrc file, there is a line added by me as follows:

StrictNodes 0

When I do some changes on the settings of tor from the vidalia's gui frame,
say, changing the proxy setting used by tor to connect to network.

Then the   above line in the torrc will disappeared.  Why does this
happen?  Does someone else on this list also meet this strange issue?

Any hints on this issue will be highly appreciated.  Thanks in advance.

Regards
--
Hongyi Zhao <hongyi.zhao@gmail.com>
Xinjiang Technical Institute of Physics and Chemistry