Re: [tor-talk] Alternatives to Tor Browser?

> The article is poorly written, and describes "alternatives" very poorly,
> or down right incorrectly.

That was largely my impression too - the title of the article is 'Alternatives to Tor Browser' and asserts that Tor is broken, but then proceeds to list examples of software that use Tor as an alternative. If you don't like TBB then I suppose it might have some value, but the thrust of the article doesn't really align with the statement they start by making.

I think the author probably doesn't entirely understand the technology in use, or to some extent the threats - "The NSA has attempted to break the Tor browser’s encryption and has been successful to a small extent".

Subgraph's site/description does make it look quite hopeful. Even if it were available though, I'd also be dubious about it given the small development team when compared to the alternatives.

Ben