Re: [tor-talk] Hi!

I think the point was that you've come onto the Tor mailing list and essentially asked for dirt without asking about the other side of the coin. I took it to mean that you think you've already got a good idea of what the 'good' uses might be, but it does come across as something of a loaded question - especially as it's not impossible that there may be some 'good' uses that you've not thought of.

---
Ben Tasker
https://www.bentasker.co.uk