Re: [tor-talk] Full integration with bitcoin (suggestion / feature request)

The networks could continue free but slow and faster if paid.

Never thought I'd see a suggestion of paid fast lanes on Tor, thought that was largely limited to the dreams of greedy ISPs

You'd probably attract more exit operators if it were possible to be paid, but I'm not sure it'd be a good idea overall.

On Thu, Apr 30, 2015 at 3:42 PM, Aeris <aeris+tor@imirhil.fr> wrote:
> who wants to use pays, who want to help the network with
> a exit node receives, simple like that

So who wants to have anonymity must be rich ?
Just no way :)

--
Aeris

Protégez votre vie privée, chiffrez vos communications
GPG : EFB74277 ECE4E222
OTR : 922C97CA EC0B1AD3
https://café-vie-privée.fr/