Re: [tor-talk] TorBirdy and Gmail (continuation)

On Sun, May 24, 2015 at 3:04 PM, Juan Miguel Navarro Martínez
<juanmi.3000@gmail.com> wrote:
> If Hotmail, Gmail or Yahoo has problems with Tor being used, you need to
> find a way for it to work. Hotmail isn't complaining about Tor as far as
> I know, Gmail does but should be solved and I don't know about Yahoo.

Hotmail is outlook, outlook refuses to send mail if used (or created?) via tor.
Gmail refuses to create new accounts via tor.
Yahoo, at minimum, refuses to create new accounts without your phone.
And the email portion of all three services, especially the webmail, sucks ass.