[tor-talk] A month with BADONIONS

Hi all

This was interesting - not sure if I've missed discussion of it here,
but I didn't find anything with a quick search.

https://chloe.re/2015/06/20/a-month-with-badonions/

Tl:dr; the author set up a very basic honeypot to detect potentially
abusive guard and exit nodes, and found some. (Quelle surprise!)

The claim that they reported the naughty guard nodes to Tor but have
not seen any remediation is something which might merit a response, if
nothing else.

-J