[tor-talk] Fighting human trafficking (on Tor and elsewhere) with Python

Folks we just did an interview with Eric Schles of the Manhattan DA's
office who wrote a bunch of interesting software to help hunt down
human trafficking.

The reason I re-post it here is that it has a bunch of interesting
discussion around Tor - Eric would like to find a way, without
diminnishing the usefulness of the system and the service it provides,
to help root out and possibly ostricize pedo / sexual exploitation
sites.

http://podcastinit.com/episode-12-eric-schles-on-fighting-human-trafficking-with-python.html

-Chris

--