Re: [tor-talk] Fighting human trafficking (on Tor and elsewhere) with Python

I wouldn't go quite that far, but scanning over I can see a few strange comments in the notes

> No metrics on the amount of pedophilia that actually happens Tor - probably a lot
In POST's report to the UK Government they mentioned (I presume based on metrics) that most didn't use Tor because they found it too slow. I'm not in a position to know for sure, but my suspicion is that it's actually far more prevalent on the clearnet.

> Google can't scrape the deep web
Google scrapes far more of the deep web than some realise - if you can view a HS through tor2web there's a reasonable chance that Google has crawled it. All it takes is a single link (whether to a HS that links to your HS, or a direct link).

Most of the other points are things that seem to have been rehashed over and over - can't we protect legitimate users whilst defending against illegitimate ones? etc.

On Thu, Jul 2, 2015 at 6:27 PM, aka <akademiker1@googlemail.com> wrote:
Self-promotion for SJW hipster podcaster who can't program shit and uses
python.
>Muh feels
>Anonymity is bad
>Tor is only child porn