Re: [tor-talk] pdf with tor

On 7/15/15, Apple Apple <djjdjdjdjdjdjd32@gmail.com> wrote:
> I think coderman was saying something about a conversion tool as well but I didn't really understand it...

you could call that rube goldberg a "conversion tool", but really it
was an object lesson. ;)

speaking of PDFs,
  "The vulnerability comes from the interaction of the mechanism that
enforces JavaScript context separation (the “same origin policy”) and
Firefox’s PDF Viewer... The exploit leaves no trace it has been run on
the local machine."
- https://blog.mozilla.org/security/2015/08/06/firefox-exploit-found-in-the-wild/

best regards,