Re: [tor-talk] Request: Firefox extension/addon checking tutorial

> Anybody care to make a peer-reviewed guide of how to check the
> extensions for leaks, cheats and other dirty tricks?

I would say use the source, Lara.

It's problematic, of course, since it requires an expert not only on
programming, networking, privacy and security but also on Mozilla's
extension architecture.  But really, I don't think there's any other
way.