Re: [tor-talk] How does one remove the NSA Virus off the BIOS Chip as described by Snowden in the ANT Program

Hi Vladimir,

Obviously what you sent me is the only genuine response I received. But there is still a problem for me but not for you. Here are your entries:

1.) "see doc. on INT 9h (hardware interrupt) and INT 21h (BIOS keyboard)"

            2.) Trace(debugger) from INT 9 vector - and see all...

3.) Use loadable INT 9/21h driver - and any viruses can't have control...
                 (checked debugger in mem int 9 --> our driver).

4.) Virus can't be detected, if signature not in antivirus-collection, but
                  debugger show all...

5.) Also use not connected to network computer for typing and removable FD/flash...

I need step by step instructions on to precisely accomplish this meaning that I need more information on how to do what you said. Remember YOU are a Hacker already! I am NOT! So please imagine you are writing Big difference! So please imagine you are writing a book: "Removal of NSA Computer viruses pla on the BIOS CHIP FOR DUMMIES

Thanks very much. I hope you liked what I sent you and have decided to send it out to your complete mailing list. Thanks again and I hope to hear from you in the very near future.

Bill Depperman
(212) 627-1373
whd2@columbia.edu