[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [tor-talk] Tor E-mail gateway - how to transfer messages from the Tor Network ?
- From: Mirimir <mirimir AT riseup.net>
- Subject: Re: [tor-talk] Tor E-mail gateway - how to transfer messages from the Tor Network ?
- Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2017 19:06:58 -1100
- Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.google.com; dkim=neutral (body hash did not verify) firstname.lastname@example.org header.b=Gh0Fa0So; spf=pass (google.com: best guess record for domain of tor-talk-bounces AT lists.torproject.org designates 2a01:4f8:172:1b46:0:abba:10:1 as permitted sender) smtp.mailfrom=tor-talk-bounces AT lists.torproject.org; dmarc=fail (p=NONE sp=REJECT dis=NONE) header.from=riseup.net
- Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=arc-20160816; h=sender:errors-to:content-transfer-encoding:reply-to:list-subscribe :list-help:list-post:list-archive:list-unsubscribe:list-id :precedence:subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:date:message-id:from :references:to:dkim-signature:arc-authentication-results; bh=7j86z6ERNKsO+Go6apqw9mrHDKcrUin29OnC5yJVOkk=; b=zv0YwAKrz2IoEIef+kKXRTR/54VtDaUeftic8G6STpq+KuGNV+FF/oYRY3H9GePFr/ XtnQAMNUVrHRdesv9l7qgU1dilU+OQqAaPCWZoSXfTU4ZcK4mrDyXCeGhiFR4DNNK1y1 1FD4u1mPQxboAlHhfGOEuwT0qu1E8JKG3IXSFJTocjjeYEra9Bm5NxSRco8eZtxhJo2E kaDtmP2E+PraioVOROwio4eKvOsGkTFeYMn4vqcFOyzA45ngo6fYJJrIcU+HnvTUXcq9 dT5OiG/Y2shqk1/FtZ9l3hflJy1KgFXDkaESCFWdKITTLoYcvQBx1/6sXxqDTJbe0aNL LOuQ==
- Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; t=1501222052; cv=none; d=google.com; s=arc-20160816; b=S87cgkzUnKtxeyyf4SjSjc0A7qHi7pl+1YeSDXcyWbwzbaxKWPjqe6F+tBtBe1lbp8 R+YW0JG4UZo3vP5OXUhI4oYn7LAboMTHH0ZGUwyfUaprLjnocL1/w5JczCnpyhVwPpce a1Q9g2sNUbmhK8In0+SY9vkC1XLp7bdjFNCsD9LVWDEHJnGVoEfi67zYSoYbE0dv5ahg 0LxKyTMgUTvQPWUguAu4qb5eQHZBPkyvRvwYTtewWecq7GUYIPgDmxUEO5AtZRM71ITK 0HgonW9kvB8e+XeGp/qXEL/n9ULvmleh3/Ip1Ax0nf48BZrMVXvMxNW/6yqsXbLGoKYT CoXQ==
- List-archive: <http://lists.torproject.org/pipermail/tor-talk/>
- Reply-to: tor-talk AT lists.torproject.org
- Sender: "tor-talk" <tor-talk-bounces AT lists.torproject.org>
- To: tor-talk AT lists.torproject.org
On 07/27/2017 06:36 PM, Random User wrote:
>> On 07/24/2017 11:07 PM, Random User wrote:
>>> My impression was that all of the major free email providers required a
>>> valid phone number in order to sign-up. I would find it quite
>>> interesting if Yandex does not.
> On Tue, Jul 25, 2017, at 07:35 PM, Mirimir wrote:
>> Neither VFEmail.net nor Cock.li require phone numbers.
> Thanks, I appreciate that info. and I'm sure that it can be useful to
> others as well.
> I think you would agree, though, that as much as those two email
> providers may have to offer in their own right, neither could be
> considered "major". One consideration, I believe, with lesser-known
> email providers is that mail sent from them and/or mail from addresses
> with their domain are more likely than mail sent from one of the "Big
> Guys" to get caught in spam filters.
I don't recall messages from either being rejected.
> As always, a trade-off.
As always ;)
tor-talk mailing list - tor-talk AT lists.torproject.org
To unsubscribe or change other settings go to