[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [tor-talk] Relay 0F11F8A09B27D29EC320F74CFEF13E7BD57A434A Ban ?
- From: David Goulet <dgoulet AT ev0ke.net>
- Subject: Re: [tor-talk] Relay 0F11F8A09B27D29EC320F74CFEF13E7BD57A434A Ban ?
- Date: Fri, 19 May 2017 08:25:20 -0400
- Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: best guess record for domain of tor-talk-bounces AT lists.torproject.org designates 126.96.36.199 as permitted sender) smtp.mailfrom=tor-talk-bounces AT lists.torproject.org
- Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=arc-20160816; h=sender:errors-to:mime-version:reply-to:list-subscribe:list-help :list-post:list-archive:list-unsubscribe:list-id:precedence:subject :in-reply-to:references:message-id:to:from:date :arc-authentication-results; bh=MrDaN5WfvRKDST54YfgHICfyFGdb/EIy3drABNMhbak=; b=ofAqRIqYUMeJpBJpx7z6wsHbO2yF8rSGQKgbBCHj/+sHDhlo9ktiIGLodhcrepmAGq 1pW/xC3/r8KwjFF1KM7u+dI3hUFIgzsZj5wreH0QFFFfrww1eUMVLcizO4HI6TSq/dxh 0Vbcn3kEqEqgfTxkbrOaPSNCSJfMg98JXsSXDrLYtsieOLmqnZ5FwSVy2Ee/5BfVleZ7 2CfL3mKstwvma0PCnzJABVIyIUga4jgWCGrYmyK8KYdZkFRNrPoiBNCUFXx4ww09XCFi ECZKWa6sjbnm07EgyI9ntGwGl4RyWUvPIjpzzzN4wFm0ECJ0+zMnEsIU6Y6HhsQEaKKw fOSQ==
- Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; t=1495196797; cv=none; d=google.com; s=arc-20160816; b=lDfqVHm+FwY/AW1KSxofjLzF7X591FPjm8cs9LlnckIfBlcyHd3eNoG8iqJgT3zZmo wWAAEIGKp3o2JW17SBpJ1/2AjPkTEWQZk/LCB7RfY94UYBC2UWxJt0a+f6s85j3P5oVy WOoGV8RvNml72b1uuA6ucUEOykE08aXc6YGZGxjDCE1nTZ68hczc/2mH4Nr+4qZEpgqr NxjGGwFSmzcGNBFIkzSjoCxVe2A6jq4g9+qTyStA7sP4gBdnUrHKmT/qrQLuRblmFdOo I3qV2djud0OysyqDSV5481pv1YtuRNiK0//jojouMFYLo3ZzJmHP9fj1oKKb7jNPv3m/ HHYg==
- List-archive: <http://lists.torproject.org/pipermail/tor-talk/>
- Reply-to: tor-talk AT lists.torproject.org
- Sender: "tor-talk" <tor-talk-bounces AT lists.torproject.org>
- To: tor-talk AT lists.torproject.org
On 19 May (08:12:18), Seren wrote:
> I'm running a Tor Relay (0F11F8A09B27D29EC320F74CFEF13E7BD57A434A) for the last month, I had no issues but yesterday I’ve got disconnect/Ban for the Tor network.
Your relay has been detected to be harvesting .onion addresses. For that
reason, we've rejected the relay from the network as this is not considered
acceptable behavior from our ethics guideline perspective.
If you are _not_ doing such activity, then I would recommend to make sure your
relay is running the intended version of tor or that it hasn't been tempered
> The first message that I saw was "Fingerprint is marked rejected -- please contact us?" and I read that It could be due outdated software so a ran updates and regenerate relay keys.
> Unfortunately, now I get "Suspicious relay address range -- please contact us?"
> I've searched for some information but I didn’t found too much, my suspicions are:
> - I'm using port 443 (I did to try help skipping censorship, not sure it it helps)
> - I'm using OpenDNS free on my server (I didn't know that it could be a problem) I think they are a trustworthyDNS, but I will change if this is the problem.
> Please can you help me to know what I have to change/correct to bring back the relay
> Thank you,
> tor-talk mailing list - tor-talk AT lists.torproject.org
> To unsubscribe or change other settings go to
Description: PGP signature
tor-talk mailing list - tor-talk AT lists.torproject.org
To unsubscribe or change other settings go to