Re: [tor-talk] Best way to use Thunderbird with Tor

Thank you! But, in this case, I specifically need to use Thunderbird on Windows. Yes, i know it's not very secure but it's what I must do.

Thank you,
J.

On 2017-02-22 21:32, e5f3c2ea895af0f27667 AT tutanota.com wrote:
Hi,

You can use Thunderbird inside a Whonix workstation (it's already included by default) and have it connect to the Whonix gateway, so that all the traffic is
tunneled through Tor. I would also recommend using Whonix with Qubes.

You can read the documentation:
https://www.whonix.org/wiki/E-Mail#Icedove_.28Mozilla_Thunderbird.29_with_Enigmail_.2B_TorBirdy

Best wishes,

22. Feb 2017 21:16 by cypherpunk43 AT riseup.net:

I want to use Thunderbird to access my mail via Tor. What is the recommended best practice to set up TB? Is TorBirdy still the best way to go or is there something new?

J.