Re: [public-dns-discuss] wrong ip being resolved on google dns

Alex, I had a feeling that one of the older ns could have something to do with it.
 In October we replaced 2 nameserver from the cluster.  But we changed the dns records for ns3

I don't understand how and why was 82.79.19.22 still being queried about these domains??  Since ns3, ns4, ns5 point to the new ips.
and all the domains have these 3 nameservers listed.

How did you figured it out?

we turned off the old nameserver now. Even though it should not have mattered if it was on or off...