[public-dns-discuss] Re: google DNS does not contain ECS(client subnet) sometimes

Please see the instructions at https://developers.google.com/speed/public-dns/docs/ecs.

Your name servers are not meeting the requirements outlined in that document, which need to be followed for Google Public DNS to auto-detect ECS support.