[public-dns-discuss] google DNS does not contain ECS(client subnet) sometimes

Below is the Google DNS query including ECS to my authoritative name server.

ecs_use.png

Below is the Google DNS query without ECS to my authoritative name server.

ecs_nouse.png

I have question. why this situation happened?

I really want to know this problem.

please. help me. thank you.