[public-dns-discuss] Re: Why my dns not resolve

Hi Wesley,

Thanks for your information.

Btw when I try using 8.8.8.8 on public dns always

> server 8.8.8.8
Default server: 8.8.8.8
Address: 8.8.8.8#53
> set type=ns
> kemenpora.go.id
Server: 8.8.8.8
Address: 8.8.8.8#53

Non-authoritative answer:
kemenpora.go.id nameserver = ns2.kemenpora.go.id.
kemenpora.go.id nameserver = ns1.kemenpora.go.id.

> set type=a
> kepegawaian.kemenpora.go.id
Server: 8.8.8.8
Address: 8.8.8.8#53