[public-dns-discuss] Re: Unable to parse mx record for epd.gov.hk

I suspect the problems you were having with these queries were related to your turn up of two additional name servers. I see you also added an IPv6 address for one of your existing name servers - these are both very good things). https://dnsviz.net/d/epd.gov.hk/dnssec/ is still showing a problem with the new servers not having the (old?) DNSKEY, but I am able to resolve both the www.epd.gov.hk A record with CNAME chain and the MX IP addresses for mail2.epd.gov.hk now.