[public-dns-discuss] Google does not always resolve my a domain Cloudfare does..

Hi, i'm running two public DNS servers ns.balk.dk and ns2.balk.dk , which replicates to a secondary slave setup with five DNS serveres around the world. But google DNS does not always resolve one of my domains..

$ host www.ballerup.dk 8.8.8.8
Using domain server:
Name: 8.8.8.8
Address: 8.8.8.8#53
Aliases:

Host www.ballerup.dk not found: 2(SERVFAIL)
$ host www.ballerup.dk 1.1.1.1
Using domain server:
Name: 1.1.1.1
Address: 1.1.1.1#53
Aliases:

www.ballerup.dk has address 130.227.17.95

Now and then however it does..

host www.ballerup.dk 8.8.8.8
Using domain server:
Name: 8.8.8.8
Address: 8.8.8.8#53
Aliases:

www.ballerup.dk has address 130.227.17.95
Host www.ballerup.dk not found: 2(SERVFAIL)
Host www.ballerup.dk not found: 2(SERVFAIL)

All analyzing tools says that the DNS servers are okay, i can't figure out why?