[public-dns-discuss] Getting external IP in app

Hello,

I develop app, which contains network diagnostics tools, this is commercial product. I am going to add function for displaying external ip, but i dont want up own server for realize this feature.
My question: may i use "o-o.myaddr.l.google.com" request to google DNS for getting external IP address in my app or this will break terms of using the service?

Regards, Oleg