[public-dns-discuss] Re: Check that DoH is used

Hi Alex,

Thanks for your response.
That's what I thought and the DNS leak test shows no leaks.

I suppose, I was looking for something like a text record or domain I can look up that will only resolve when using DoH, just to confirm DoH is working.

But I get no DNS leaks and my network works fine.