[public-dns-discuss] Check that DoH is used

Hello All,

Does anyone know if there's a way to confirm my DNS request are resolved over DNS over HTTPS?

I've hopefully got a DNS proxy running in my network, this should proxy DNS requests over DoH, how can I check that this is working? Domains resolve perfectly fine and I have no issue browsing but I'd like to be sure that my requests aren't failing back to another DNS server or method.

Thanks.