[public-dns-discuss] Google DNS (8.8.8.8 & 8.8.4.4) Returns wrong NSEC answer for my domain!

Hi

Google DNS gives wierd NSEC result for my domain aluekouluttaja.fi

Result for aluekouluttaja.fi/NSEC with DNSSEC validation:

{
  "Status": 0,
  "TC": false,
  "RD": true,
  "RA": true,
  "AD": true,
  "CD": false,
  "Question": [
    {
      "name": "aluekouluttaja.fi.",
      "type": 47
    }
  ],
  "Answer": [
    {
      "name": "aluekouluttaja.fi.",
      "type": 47,
      "TTL": 3599,
      "data": "_sipfederationtls._tcp.aluekouluttaja.fi. NS SOA MX TXT RRSIG NSEC DNSKEY"
    }
  ],
  "Comment": "Response from 213.250.93.67."
}

As you can see Answer data is: "data": "_sipfederationtls._tcp.aluekouluttaja.fi. NS SOA MX TXT RRSIG NSEC DNSKEY"
But it should be: "data": "aluekouluttaja.fi. NS SOA MX TXT RRSIG NSEC DNSKEY"

I have checked with different validation services but they all say my zone & dnssec is OK, no problems.

When i query DNS from my DNS servers i got correct answer for NSEC, it just seems Google DNS has this problem.

Any ideas whats causing this?