[public-dns-discuss] Google DNS not registering MX record change at IONOS-hosted domain name

We changed our MX record at domain vaspace.org on Saturday, August 17. Google DNS has not picked up the change; thus, mail sent from any network using 8.8.8.8 or 8.8.4.4 to resolve DNS is going to our old mail server. Using Google's DNS flush tool did not solve the problem.

Results of dnscheck:

https://dnschecker.org/#MX/vaspace.org

This issue appears to be specific to Google. All other DNS servers have updated with the MX record change.