[public-dns-discuss] Re: Google Public DNS not resolving domain capacitywebservices.com

Hello Alex,

Many thanks for update but my Siteground is saying that its not issue on their side but its issue with Google.

See their reply below, please let me know what to do,

We looked into the issue extensively, but there's nothing on our end which blocks or rate-limits the public DNS queries from Google or any other DNS service.

The answer provided by Google is not entirely correct as one IP for both nameservers is nothing to do with the actual failure to resolve the DNS. As long as that DNS server (on your Cloud Server) is working normally, which it is, there shouldn't be any issues to resolve the domain, as long as their public DNS services are working normally.

Since your domain is not resolving only from their nameservers, that suggests that the issue is within their network, not within the server itself. You can verify that by using a third party DNS checker which uses multiple locations and DNS resolvers such as - https://dnschecker.org/#A/capacitywebservices.com

Even when you try to resolve the site from CloudFlare's public DNS (1.1.1.1), the site resolves correctly:

Code:
└─▪dig +short A capacitywebservices.com @1.1.1.1
109.73.226.86

In this case, there's nothing we can do as the issue is within Google's public DNS to which we have absolutely no access. You will have to discuss this with Google in order for them to resolve the issue on their end.

Kind Regards,

Arto Simonyan
Senior Technical Support

waiting for your reply.