[public-dns-discuss] Re: [VNPT-AS45899] DNS 8.8.8.8 not resolve domain dongthap.gov.vn

Hi,

Thanks for reaching out to us. Our monitoring shows that about half of our locations are not receiving responses from your nameservers, dns1.dongthap.gov.vn. and dns2.dongthap.gov.vn. As both are on the same subnet this is likely a network connectivity issue.

Are you seeing any queries from our resolvers? The IP addresses are available here, particularly these ones consistently fail:
74.125.41.0/24 tpe
173.194.93.0/24 tpe
172.217.42.0/24 tpe
173.194.171.0/24 tpe