[public-dns-discuss] Re: Google DNS sporadically not finding my parked domain

I really appreciate the help, Alex! It turned out that the problem was at the registrar all along. Their system wasn't sending the WDRP email that required me to verify the domain.

They've been a nightmare to work with, but as of 10:20pm they resolved the problem on their end and I was able to retrieve the email, and then verify everything.