[public-dns-discuss] Google Public DNS now supports RFC 8484 DoH on 8.8.8.8

Dear Google Public DNS users,

In the Google Security Blog today, we are announcing GA support for for the RFC 8484 standard DNS over HTTPS (DoH) protocol web API. In addition to full support for the final RFC standard version, we now support the DoH API from 8.8.8.8 and our other anycast IP addresses.

Technical details of the updated service are in our DoH documentation, and DoH application developers and users of those applications will need to migrate to the new DoH endpoints in the next few months.

If you have a problem using the updated Google DoH service, you can create an issue on our tracker or ask on our discussion group. As always, please provide as much information as possible to help us investigate the problem!

Alexander Dupuy