[public-dns-discuss] Everything gives errors.

I can't add a txt record.  It says invalid record count.  Can't add a cname. It also says invalid record count.  Usually I'm able to change the name servers as I don't think I've ever not encountered problems using Google DNS.  But every time I add cloudflare's two name servers it says I need two name servers.  This is time sensitive and extremely annoying.  Been using Google Domains for a while now.  This will definitely be the last time.  I REALLY need to confirm my domain for gsuite.  Here's the diagnostic stuff.

{
  "Status": 0,
  "TC": false,
  "RD": true,
  "RA": true,
  "AD": false,
  "CD": false,
  "Question": [
    {
      "name": "fairhope.page.",
      "type": 1
    }
  ],
  "Authority": [
    {
      "name": "fairhope.page.",
      "type": 6,
      "TTL": 299,
      "data": "ns-cloud-a1.googledomains.com. cloud-dns-hostmaster.google.com. 1 21600 3600 259200 300"
    }
  ],
  "Comment": "Response from 216.239.32.106."
}