[public-dns-discuss] Re: ISP to forward DNS queries to 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4

Hi Edy,

We do support this. Please see this link and form.

On Sunday, June 9, 2019 at 11:29:56 PM UTC-4, edy... AT gmail.com wrote:
Hi,

We are an ISP and has 2 recursive DNS servers. Are we allowed to foward all the requests to 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4?

Is there any form which we could submit so that our IPs would not be blacklisted?

Thanks!

Regards,
Edy