Re: [public-dns-discuss] Not able to resolve ezyagency.co.. trying from last 3 days..

https://intodns.com/ezyagency.co

You need to add NS records into the ezyagency.co zone one by one
ns-cloud-d3.googledomains.com.
ns-cloud-d2.googledomains.com.
ns-cloud-d4.googledomains.com.
ns-cloud-d1.googledomains.com.