[public-dns-discuss] Not able to resolve ezyagency.co.. trying from last 3 days..

Hi,

i have domain purchased from namecheap and i want to host it onto google cloud compute engine.
ezyagency.co
the domain name is already pointed to the following nameservers:
ezyagency.co. 3600 NS ns-cloud-d3.googledomains.com.
ezyagency.co. 3600 NS ns-cloud-d4.googledomains.com.
ezyagency.co. 3600 NS ns-cloud-d2.googledomains.com.
ezyagency.co. 3600 NS ns-cloud-d1.googledomains.com

From cloud DNS, i have also created a DNZ zone and updated A records as per my needs.
Please check screenshot below

http://prntscr.com/o0chgp

I also check all steps mentioned here
https://developers.google.com/speed/public-dns/docs/troubleshooting

but still google domain is not recognizing my domain name
can you tell me whats going on?