[public-dns-discuss] Re: I hope to confirm a place

On Tuesday, June 4, 2019 at 10:38:58 AM UTC-4, 謝 wrote:
Does Google Public DNS have any computer rooms and lines in Taiwan?

Yes we have servers in Taiwan. You can look at https://cloud.google.com/about/locations/ and https://peering.google.com/#/infrastructure to get an idea of Google's serving locations.

Because speed and response are very fast. I am a Taiwanese user who wants to confirm, thank you!