Re: [public-dns-discuss] Re: why 8.8.8.8 put IPV6 address in edns-client-subnet to query A record, not AAAA?

Hello, I am studying the security content of IPv6 DNS direction recently, and one of the security issues involves whether the edns-client-subnet under the condition of v6 (because it will disclose the real IP address of the client host to the recursive server) will cause a large number of real v6 address leakage.However, I am not particularly familiar with its overall deployment, so I would like to ask you about the deployment in this aspect,THANK U VERY MUCH