Re: [public-dns-discuss] Suddenly not resolving domain or subdomain

Unfortunately I do not have any test results with me currently, but if it happens again I will be sure to document all the things.

Besides dig (or nslookup if you don't have dig) results from Google Public DNS (8.8.8.8) and some other public DNS (1.1.1.1 or 9.9.9.9), please include output from https://dns.google.com for your domain.