Re: [public-dns-discuss] Suddenly not resolving domain or subdomain

It is working for Google Public DNS

andrzejs-air:~ rozalia$ dig @8.8.8.8 greystonetec.co.za

; <<>> DiG 9.10.6 <<>> @8.8.8.8 greystonetec.co.za
; (1 server found)
;; global options: +cmd
;; Got answer:
;; flags: qr rd ra; QUERY: 1, ANSWER: 1, AUTHORITY: 0, ADDITIONAL: 1

;; OPT PSEUDOSECTION:
; EDNS: version: 0, flags:; udp: 512
;; QUESTION SECTION:
;greystonetec.co.za. IN A

;; ANSWER SECTION:
greystonetec.co.za. 599 IN A 197.221.14.37

;; Query time: 244 msec
;; SERVER: 8.8.8.8#53(8.8.8.8)
;; WHEN: Fri Apr 12 17:14:18 CEST 2019
;; MSG SIZE  rcvd: 63

andrzejs-air:~ rozalia$ dig @8.8.4.4 greystonetec.co.za

; <<>> DiG 9.10.6 <<>> @8.8.4.4 greystonetec.co.za
; (1 server found)
;; global options: +cmd
;; Got answer:
;; flags: qr rd ra; QUERY: 1, ANSWER: 1, AUTHORITY: 0, ADDITIONAL: 1

;; OPT PSEUDOSECTION:
; EDNS: version: 0, flags:; udp: 512
;; QUESTION SECTION:
;greystonetec.co.za. IN A

;; ANSWER SECTION:
greystonetec.co.za. 599 IN A 197.221.14.37

;; Query time: 387 msec
;; SERVER: 8.8.4.4#53(8.8.4.4)
;; WHEN: Fri Apr 12 17:21:59 CEST 2019
;; MSG SIZE  rcvd: 63