[public-dns-discuss] Suddenly not resolving domain or subdomain

Hi All.

I followed the troubleshooting guide but all the diagnostics look good.

Literally every other DNS I have tried can resolve greystonetec.co.za but not google's public DNS.

I know our hosting provider doesn't support DNSSEC but this issue suddenly sprung up about an hour ago.

I'm a lot of a noob when it comes to DNS so I'm not sure what I can do to remedy or further test this situation, any and all help is appreciated.