[public-dns-discuss] DNS 8.8.8.8 many times failing

Dear Sir,
I have some problem, I am ISP in Dehli, named XD Network. facing DNS 8.8.8.8 issue it goes down many time, its happening on my Client site his WAN IP is 103.103.95.34. Link is P2P, While GATEWAY, ALTERNATE DNS 4.2.2.2 or other Local address is okay DNS 8.8.8.8 Failed many time. Please Suggest me  solution.
Thanks