[public-dns-discuss] Website Unreachable - https://webwork.xula.edu/webwork2

The website https://webwork.xula.edu/webwork2 is unreachable. In an nslookup using 8.8.8.8 server, it says non-existent domain.

> webwork.xula.edu/webwork2
Server:  google-public-dns-a.google.com
Address:  8.8.8.8

*** google-public-dns-a.google.com can't find webwork.xula.edu/webwork2: Non-existent domain

This same site is reachable if accessed over a mobile network, but not when connected through local service provider internet service. Although I am able to find a DNS record when using the local service provider DNS server.

Non-authoritative answer:
Name:    webwork.xula.edu/webwork2
Address:  92.242.140.2

Performed a lookup using Google DNS 8.8.8.8 on the site without /webwork2.

> server 8.8.8.8
Default Server:  google-public-dns-a.google.com
Address:  8.8.8.8

> webwork.xula.edu
Server:  google-public-dns-a.google.com
Address:  8.8.8.8

Non-authoritative answer:
Name:    webwork.xula.edu
Address:  198.190.213.129

I'm able to get a non-authoritative answer that way, but the site is unreachable either way. I'm able to ping the DNS servers. Unable to ping the URL or either IP address.

Trace to 198.190.213.129 times out, last hop is 209.124.218.58, on Eatel's network.

Trace to 92.242.140.2, points to barefruit.co.uk, a non-existent DNS record.

No path to the site through local service provider or Google DNS.