[public-dns-discuss] Google DNS not resolving a hotel Brighthouse WiFi splash screen

Google DNS is not resolving a La Quinta Inn and Suites Brighthouse/Spectrum Wi-Fi splash screen. Switching back to my home internet service providers DNS servers resolves the problem. The splash screen is supposed to automatically appear where you then enter the code for WiFi. If I enter the URL for the splash screen directly into the browser, after several minutes it states in cannot connect to the URL because it can't find it.

continuoulsly since I started using Google DNS

La Quinta Inn and Suites North, Bakersfield, CA

Mac (my laptop will connect to the hotels router, but the splash screen does not appear

http://bhnlogin2.brighthouse.com

continuous

unknown

unknown