[public-dns-discuss] Re: With Google Public DNS 8.8.8.8 the ratio of DNS requests to DNS response is high

Thank you so much Alex for the prompt response on my post, kindly help and throw more light on the limitations, do you implement DoS in your security solutions? if yes what are the limitations imposed (like how many requests do you expect from one public IP) for us to redesign our NAT solution.