[public-dns-discuss] suspicious incoming network blocked Source IP address: 8.8.8.8 port 55323 WTF!!!

suspicious incoming network blocked Source IP address: 8.8.8.8 port 55323 WTF!!!

I do have google dns 8.8.8.8 set as one of my DNS sources for this particular host. why is my AV telling me that 8.8.8.8 is sending me unsolicited UDP connection attempts on my internal port 55323?