[public-dns-discuss] DNS Configuration

Anyone have an idea why my domain, (cpss.co) is timing out with Google's DNS? I'm currently with enom and everything works if I use my ISP DNS but not with Google. I was just traveling too and I noticed that these domains I need more subdomains than enom allows were not working at our hotel but they were at Denny's down the street. I've registered ns1.maegic.net & ns2.maegic.net as name servers with enom and just recently implemented DNSSEC, (hopefully I did it right) on my Microsoft servers running 2016 but I'm not sure what else to do. Any help would be greatly appreciated, thank you in advance.