[public-dns-discuss] My connection doesn't work without "Obtain DNS server address automatically"

Hi,

Some time ago, I used to use Google DNS for my internet connection and it worked out perfectly.
But since I downloaded DNS Jumper to improve my connection (the program tests various DNS addresses and selects the best one for your region), something happened and I can't use any other DNS address anymore.
I stopped using the DNS Jumper program because it's not so useful anymore, and now my connection does not work at all if the box "Obtain DNS server address automatically" (in IPv4) is not selected. Which is bad because it is not always necessarily the fastest DNS.
I want to use Google DNS again, but once I type it and confirm, the connection stops and I can't access any website.

Can somebody help me out?

Thanks